EPTCLB Program and Luncheon
The Grand Event Center 4101 E Willow St 90815
Panel on Tax Planning in Regard to Real Estate, CRT Experts
Chuck McLucas, Christina Nielson and Charles Tiano
Chuck McLucas The Charitable Trust – A Powerful Way to Help Family and Charity!
Extensive experience in tax and financial planning for high net worth clients. Founded, developed and sold two CPA firms and one Trust Administration firm over the past forty five years and have grown a fourth. Provided professional investment management services via two RIA firms for over 33 years. Established and developed the Redding, CA branch of one of the firms managed over $50 million in assets. Proficient in tax review and preparation of 5227, 1041, 1040, 1120, 1120s, 1065, 706 and 709. My client base has ranged from 150 to 850.
President and Founder: Charitable Trust Administrators, Inc., Accounting and Trust Administration Company.
Presentation: The Charitable Trust – A Powerful Way to Help Family and Charity!
- Learn and apply the basics of CRT’s
- Reasons for selling Appreciated Assets
- Obstacles to selling real estate
- Charitable solutions & alternatives processes
Christina Nielson, MBA Fractional Real Estate and Delaware Statutory Trusts
Christina Nielson is the President of Corcapa 1031 Advisors and has exclusively focused on Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) /Tenantin-Common (TIC) investments for 1031 tax deferred exchanges and Direct Investment programs since 2004. She works closely with national investor clients to find solutions which meet their investment objectives. Christina has helped investors close over 400 real estate transactions in her 13 year career – for clients residing in 23 states. Corcapa 1031 has offices in Southern California as well as New York City to serve clients throughout the United States.
Ms. Nielson is a General Securities Principal (Series 24 Registration) along with holding the Series 7 and Series 63 Registrations.
Additionally, she is a licensed California Real Estate Broker, an active member of the Real Estate Investment Securities Association (REISA) and was nominated for the ACE Award, the industry’s honor for Registered Representatives. Christina also holds the Certified Realty Investment Associate (CRIA) designation given by the Real Estate Investment Association of California (RIAOC), MLS member of The Pacific West Association of Realtors (PWAOR) and is an active member an invitation only national network of trusted advisors.
Christina Nielson holds a Master of Business Administration in International Business and Technology from the EDHEC/Theseus University in Nice, France attained while on a Rotary Ambassadorial commission to Mougins, France. Ms. Nielson graduated Phi Beta Kappa in International Security and Conflict Resolution from Sa n Diego State University. She currently lives in Orange County, CA with her husband and two sons.
Presentation: How Fractional Real Estate and Delaware Statutory Trusts can create solutions to 1031 Exchange dilemmas such as:
- Due Diligence & Closing Issues: By providing Back Up Identification Properties
- Debt Needs: Easy to assume non-recourse loans for those trying to eliminate debt boot
- Leftover Funds: Very flexible investment amounts so as to use 100% of 1031 exchange proceeds
Each offering memorandum (also known as a PPM) will detail the property offering, its risks and potential benefits. Some of the benefits of fractional ownership real estate investments are:
- Diversified participation in many real estate programs; Different Asset Classes and Cities around the country.
- Attractive Projected Cash Flow and potential upside appreciation.
- Potential Tax sheltering to Income via depreciation.
- Non-Recourse Loans – No Personal Loan Guarantees.
- Professional Property & Asset Management in each investment allowing investors to be passive owners.
Charles is the Director of Client Relations at Forever Forests, where he serves the Western USA. He has a strong understanding of how individuals value trust and commitment to the United States of America. He proudly served his country with the United States Marine Corps and believes in the need to conserve land in this great nation.
Charles has a strong and proven background in the financial services industry. He has served years partnering up with such companies as UBS in Chicago, Lightstone Securities Real Estate Investment Trusts helping investors have a positive and rewarding experience. He has also worked for Royale Energy, an Natural Gas Explorer and Producer to help investors realize the need to build domestic energy independence. He worked for Everbank assisting Independent Financial Advisors with their clients banking needs. He also worked with Centaurus Financial in Orange, California, where he focused on inside sales growth and marketing.
With a goal to help and provide people to understand their financial future, Charles Tiano made a commitment to himself to never be a stranger to anyone. Since he was a young boy, Charles held a great passion for understanding how numbers work and how money commands global power. He found a way to bridge his two greatest passions together by weaving his love for people and financial responsibility into one force.
- Direct Consulting Services – we serve as project managers to Family Offices, Foundations, and land owners who wish to preserve their land and realize the most favorable economic outcome and related tax savings
- The Select Reserve – a collection of prequalified, ready to conserve trophy assets for Family Offices and UHNW individuals to procure, and thus enjoy the related tax savings, possible income opportunities, and/or the property’s amenities
- Networking with Landowners – we network environmentally minded and tax motivated individuals interested in conserving land with land owners who would welcome them into ultra-private partnership and enjoy a share of the tax savings opportunity and the “feel good” of preserving meaningful lands for generations to come.
Honored Speaker Sponsor:
Ginette Skelton, Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices