Why Do You Need an Expert to Sell Trust Property?
When you Sell Trust property it can be very stressful and there are legal requirements that are unique to Trust sales. Working with a Realtor with a high level of expertise to sell Trust property, one that can meet the requirements of the court, deal with lawyers, and that knows the local and regional real estate market is essential. Ginette’s specialized knowledge of the Trust sales process and requirements comes from her 15 years plus of experience selling Probate and Trust homes and her long list of resources saves you time, stress, money and ensures you get top dollar for the property.
Ginette can also handle the upfront cost to get the property ready for market and those costs can be reimbursed at the close of escrow, at no additional fee. This service has given many families the financial breathing room needed and has allowed them to get top dollar for their property, all at no additional fee. Read what some past clients say about Ginette’s results.
When you sell trust property it is essential to have a Realtor with Ginette’s specific expertise and guaranteed commitment.
- Expert knowledge of California Probate and Trust Code.
- Effective communicator with families, attorneys, accountants, trustees, and court personnel.
- Court Appointed Broker Representative.
- Prepared to meet every expectation you have as a Trustee, Executor, or Administrator.
- Manages specialized services few other Real Estate professionals can provide.
- An established network of qualified, trained associates throughout the region who can assist with properties beyond local neighborhoods.
- Partners who are personable, well-liked, and respected among their peers.
- Each step in the marketing and sale of real property will be handled promptly and professionally.
- Aggressive marketing tactics – even after the initial offer has been accepted.
- Straightforward explanations in non-technical terms from lawyers, accountants, trustees, administrators, and conservators for clients.
- Available whenever you have a question – by phone, text, voicemail, e-mail, and prepared to respond promptly.
- Handle multiple offers and all the paperwork on the real property transaction.
- Care and accuracy in the team’s presentation.
- Up to date on local and regional markets.
- Due diligence to ensure the property is free of encumbrances.
- A high level of experience meeting the requirements of the court.
- Deliver the required reports accurately and on time.
- The most current contract documentation and disclosure forms for real property transactions.
- Reach the maximum Buyer pool.