Why Do You Need a Specialist to Sell Trust Property?
When you sell trust property, it is essential to have a Realtor with Ginette’s specific expertise and guaranteed commitment. Reach out to Ginette Skelton today to schedule a strategic consultation.
- Expert knowledge of California Probate and Trust Code.
- Effective communicator with families, attorneys, accountants, trustees, and court personnel.
- Court Appointed Broker Representative.
- Prepared to meet every expectation you have as a Trustee, Executor, or Administrator.
- Manages specialized services few other Real Estate professionals can provide.
- An established network of qualified, trained regional associates who can assist with properties beyond local neighborhoods.
- Partners who are personable, well-liked, and respected among their peers.
- Each step in the marketing and sale of real property will be handled promptly and professionally.
- Aggressive marketing tactics – even after the initial offer has been accepted.
- Straightforward explanations in non-technical terms from lawyers, accountants, trustees, administrators, and conservators for clients.
- Available whenever you have a question – by phone, text, voicemail, or e-mail, and prepared to respond promptly.
- Handle multiple offers and all the paperwork on the actual property transaction.
- Care and accuracy in the team’s presentation.
- Up to date on local and regional markets.
- Due diligence to ensure the property is free of encumbrances.
- A high level of experience meeting the requirements of the court.
- Deliver the required reports accurately and on time.
- The most current contract documentation and disclosure forms for real property transactions.
- Reach the maximum Buyer pool.
If you would like more information on why you need a Long Beach, Ca, specialist in selling Trust and Probate Property, please specialist in selling Trust and Probate Property, reach out to Ginette Skelton today.
When you sell Trust property, unless you work with a specialist in Trust and Probate sales, the process can be very stressful, time-consuming, and ultimately, costly. There are some specific legal requirements and protocols that are unique to Trust and Probate real estate sales which a Seller must adhere to. Working with a Realtor with a high level of expertise in selling Trust property is essential because you need someone who can meet the requirements of the Court, deal with the Lawyers, provide referrals, and help you navigate the local Long Beach, Ca, Trust and Probate Code. When selling Trust or Probate property, it is also essential that your Realtor understands the local and regional real estate market to ensure the Seller gets top dollar. Ginette Skelton's specialized knowledge of the Trust and Probate sales process and its requirements comes from her 15 years plus specializing in this specific area of home sales. In addition to Ginette's invaluable Trust and Probate knowledge and experience selling Trust and Probate properties in and around Long Beach, Ca., her long list of resources saves valuable time and money, decreases sellers' stress, and ensure top dollar for the sale of the property.
Another reason so many sellers have chosen to work with Ginette when selling Trust and Probate properties is that the Estate only sometimes has the funds available to prepare the home for sale, and Ginette properly can provide those funds upfront. By providing the financial resources needed at a very stressful time, Ginette can ensure that the Estate is not leaving money on the table that could otherwise go to the beneficiaries of the sale. Ginette Skelton can handle the upfront cost to get the Trust property ready for market, and those costs can be reimbursed at the close of escrow at no additional fee to the Sellers. Ginette's special Trust and Probate sale service of providing the funds upfront, at no extra cost to the Seller, has given many families the financial breathing room needed to allow them to get top dollar for their property. Read what some past clients say about Ginette's results selling Trust and Probate in and around Long Beach, Ca.